Monday, February 22, 2010

Cinematographic distractions.

Basically, my entire weekend just turned into a continuation of Friday's movie marathon. I left my house only to go running twice and shopping once. Pretty pathetic, but look what I watched!

  • Little Nemo
  • The Princess and the Goblin
  • Paris, Je T'aime
  • How to Lose Friends and Alienate People
  • Love and Other Disasters
  • About A Boy
  • Virgin Territory
  • Bride and Prejudice
  • Hors de prix [Priceless]
  • Part of The Talented Mr. Ripley... I didn't much care for it so I had to stop =/
Trying to decide what to watch next... probably something with subtitles since those don't show up on my tv.

Anyway, seeing as how I barely left the house, as such I didn't have any outfits worth posting up pictures of [or even taking pictures of, for that matter], but I promise there will be one tomorrow.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment